Official counting down to iOS 6 forum party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

caveman663

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Aww great. Just got this e-mail at work:

9/19/12

11:54 AM

MEMO:

Management recognizes that today?s iOS upgrade is important to you, however in an effort to keep our network running smoothly, please do not update your Apple device at work. Please do so at home on your own time.

Thanks.

Dear Management,

F-You!

Sincerely,
9-5 Slave Who Just Wants His New IOS

Anastthh

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I am sick of waiting all day, its already the 20th down here, its 02:25 "freakin" AM.....
Come on APPLE.

35 minutes left here in Sydney :D

DonJuan786

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I really wonder how bad the carrier stores are going to be Friday compared to the Apple Stores.

Well I'm from Toronto working in a mall and we have the 3 major Carriers. Bell. Rogers. Telus. All of the reps are pissed that they will be a huge rush but not enough stock. So instead of a rush their more scared of a fight or yellings.

suz5ive

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Who else is spending their work lunch break in a random place close by for the free Wi-Fi? *shifty eyes* BURGER KING!!!! iOS6 hurryuphurryuphurryuphurryup!!!!!

jmecca09

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Well I'm from Toronto working in a mall and we have the 3 major Carriers. Bell. Rogers. Telus. All of the reps are pissed that they will be a huge rush but not enough stock. So instead of a rush their more scared of a fight or yellings.
I doubt there will be a huge rush with the huge use of pre-orders. The iPhone 4 and 4S were all supposed to blow out commissions for VZW reps and as a former VZW rep that did not happen.

TallPaul86

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if iOS6 will make the Internet melt like iOS 5 did last year?!? Good thing I don't work for an ISP's broadband tech dept tonight!!

Status
Not open for further replies.