New App Store cards system

spcurtis81

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Anyone finding the new App Store cards system a bit clunky? I see its been implemented on the featured screen now but I am struggling to swipe through the cards. They don't scroll particularly easily.

anon(4712533)

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
something is going on with the App Store and iTunes I go to movies on iTunes on iPad and no movies just a few cards that don't scroll all the way and now in the App Store no apps on featured page just cards that again don't scroll all the way over.

spcurtis81

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
something is going on with the App Store and iTunes I go to movies on iTunes on iPad and no movies just a few cards that don't scroll all the way and now in the App Store no apps on featured page just cards that again don't scroll all the way over.

Yeah. Needs a little more tweaking. I notice the cards and App Store changes are happening independently of any OS updates. Are iOS 5 users getting cards now or are these changes just being pushed to iOS 6?

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I don't really like the cards... Info "density" went in the wrong direction. Now you have to flip a bunch of screen to see all the results.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
The cards are fine on my iPad. It's on my iPhone that I don't like them. The screen is just too small. Only one card for the entire screen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2