- 11-24-2012, 08:43 AM #2
- 11-24-2012, 12:41 PM #3
- 11-24-2012, 12:43 PM #4
- 11-24-2012, 12:47 PM #5
Verizon iPhone 5 unlocked?
Yes. You could use a Verizon iPhone 5 on AT&T for 3G gsm service. Or anywhere worldwide for 3G gsm. You cannot however use it on Sprint on CDMA.
LTE is a slightly different story because Verizon and Sprint use a different set of LTE bands than AT&T so a Verizon iPhone 5 won't work on AT&T LTE even though it is unlocked. However there are other international carriers that use the same LTE bands as the Verizon's iPhone 5.
- By quakeroatmeal in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 11Last Post: 01-11-2012, 07:32 PM
- By atejada1127 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2011, 05:15 PM
- By tham in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 24Last Post: 10-12-2011, 02:18 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum iPhone 4Replies: 89Last Post: 09-29-2011, 02:25 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 42Last Post: 05-04-2011, 06:43 PM