weird twitter app not working for my account

roguefromnyc

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
hey guys was just wondering, i recently got a iphone 4s 16g on verizon, while at the apple store i got a new number but when i got home i changed my number to my old number i had with tmobile. after seting up my phone i noticed i dont get any notifications on my phone from twitter when people send me dm or mentions, i have everything set but i dont get any, whats weird is that when i log my wifes twitter account on i get the notifications to work.. why wont it push them for my account?? any help would be cool, thanks in advance

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Are you getting your Twitter notifications via sms or are you using an app? If you're using an app, make sure you have it set up in your notification center. If you're using it via sms, you may have to delete and re-add your number.

roguefromnyc

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
the problem is that im not getting it in any way, i never set up sms notifications , im not even getting an email from twitter when someone mentions me,on my phone nothing happens either and i have all the notifications set up to go off. i dont know if something is wrong with my account or what..

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2