Can't get notifications to work properly

Seoulman1

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I am having an issue with notifications. The only ones I can get to work is the stock and weather widgets and the mail and those only work on the pull down interface. I have none that appear on the lock screen, and can't get any other notifications to work even on the drop down interface from the home screen. It's being used on my Verizon iPhone 4, and installation went smoothly. Everything I have tried will not get my notifications to work, I can't even get the badges to show like I have set up. Anyone know what I am doing wrong in my configuration?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
The pull-down pane and lock screen have different options; not everything is available in both. Is it possible you just need to explore the settings a bit more?

Seoulman1

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I realize this, but the only things I can get to work are the widgets and mail on the pull down pane. Everything else I have turned to on in notification center and on for lock screen but nothing but the 3 aforementioned things are showing up and only on the pull down pane

sMhsn

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I am also facing issues with facebook and twitter apps alerts are not showing on the lock screen nor on the home screen pull down notification center I did everything but its not working at all, dunno why!

Last edited:

MikeC14

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Read somewhere else about people having issues with Twitter and Facebook notifications.

Perhaps the apps aren't 100% ready yet

akmolin

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
When you go into Notifications and then click on the certain App did you hit for it to notify you in the notification center?

jmgilliam#IM

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Mine aren't working either.

When I reorder them, I can go right back in and they are in a different order after setting them seconds ago.

Also - I've got a calendar app set for "In Notification Center" but it isn't showing up.

I can take one out of "In NC" and then it be right back in there a minute later on its own...

harmony001

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I was having issues with the twitter notifications and did this...now it works fine. If you have more than one app for twitter (maybe FB too: mine was fine FB wise), you might have to delete all and keep just one twitter app. I had Twitter for iPhone and Echofon and none were notifying me. Once I deleted Echofon, Twitter for iPhone began notifying me just like it should. Let me know if it works for everyone!

I just joined the forum to share this because I was kinda frustrated with this small issue.

:)

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Twitter notifications are working for me just fine. Facebook is always hit or miss. 1/2 the time ( or more ) their notifications never show up.

Now, some information on the Lockscreen Notifications & Notification Center. Notification Center shows all the alerts you haven't cleared out, stocks, weather, sms you haven't read, email you haven't read, today & tomorrows upcoming Calendar Events etc.

The Lockscreen shows notifications you received while your phone was LOCKED. As soon as you unlock your device, the notifications clear from the Lockscreen. Stocks & Weather widgets do NOT show on the lockscreen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strawberrymelon