What is this place?

anon(9057135)

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Hello! I am proud to be a iMore member!! I said I was leaving Android for iOS in February and I finally had the feelings to do it :D

Reasons I am leaving Android

*Open Source (This is both a blessing and a curse; You're more likely to get malware)
*Android Lags so much
*Google knows to much about me
*Firefox is available for iOS now :D
*3D Touch is Bada**
*iOS 10 Is litrally a complete copy of Android so no more missing features! :laughing:

I have never had an iOS device and no nothing about the platform.

Are there any tips I should know to get the most out of my iDevice?

(I will be getting the phone sent to me on Saturday!)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, sir...:)....If you need any assistance with your upcoming iOS device, don't hesitate to ask.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi! Welcome to the Dark Side :D

We're glad to have another member on board!

The best tip I could give you is:

Get the more storage you can afford, it always comes in handy, play with different device size to see which one fits you better and check for tutorials on YouTube, like by iMore themselves! The latter also have a very informative podcast. (EverythingApplePro also has an interesting YouTube with reviews and tips)

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! I too used to play with Android, and Blackberry. Android has a come long way, so has iOS. iOS is just the most comfortable platform for me. Any questions you have, you can find them using the search don't hesitate to ask, the people of iMore will help.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi! Welcome to the Dark Side :D

We're glad to have another member on board!

The best tip I could give you is:

Get the more storage you can afford, it always comes in handy, play with different device size to see which one fits you better and check for tutorials on YouTube, like by iMore themselves! The latter also have a very informative podcast. (EverythingApplePro also has an interesting YouTube with reviews and tips)

PS: We're here to help too.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Once you get your phone, take the time to go through it screen by screen, setting by setting, to play with it. It'll be come second nature no time :)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Make yourself at home and enjoy the site! You may want to go ahead and turn wifi assist off in Settings ->Cellular -> scroll down to wifi assist.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77