hello from new 6s Plus owner and ios firsttimer...

Nickkk101

Nov 26, 2015
Visit site
hello guys and girls!

I'm a long time forum user over on Windows Central but... this week I took the leap from WP and got my first ios device. so here I am!
Still a big fan of MS's efforts on mobile and in general but I ran out of patience there with the uncertainty in mobile, particularly when you're committing for 24 months on a new contract. Im not confident WP will be still with us in its current form having watched closely for the last few years.

Anyway, the 6splus is great, snappy, looks amazing and a huge upgrade to the faithful Lumia 920 I had. however, ios hasn't been seamless for me so far i have to say- i had to use a third party cross platform app to get my contacts moved for instance- iTunes (which i haven't used until now in about 5 years) gave me a bull**** 'cant sync' contacts warning from the outlook back up... :raised-eyebrow:. far from easy or straight forward!!

anyway, looking forward to interacting on imore and enjoying the platform moving forward!

Cheers,:beer:

Nick,

Lancaster UK

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello! Welcome to iMore.com.

As Moderator Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums. We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2