Welcome the new guy

njblackberry

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I finally gave in.
After years of using BlackBerrys and Windows Phones I bought an iPhone 5s yesterday.
It was all about the apps. I wanted my banking apps. I wanted a legitimate Pebble Watch app.

It was an easy call :)

And liking it so far.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
That's funny I just got done loading up 8.1 on my tablet. Was looking at the phones over the weekend.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Njblackberry welcome to iMore. It's really difficult to make a move isn't?Now that you've made the decision to move to an iPhone you probably wonder why you waited soo long lol. You'll love your new phone, the abundance of productivity apps and best of all iMore!!

Sent from my iPhone5 using iMore Forums

njblackberry

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Not much of a transition; always enjoyed my (multiple) iPads. Yeah, I wonder why I waited. Nice phone. And it has all the apps I want! Who would have guessed.

Ahh - full integration with the Pebble smartwatch :)

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
It is good. The last pebble update made everything go wonky and I went crazy. I really rely in my pebble so much now.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Awesome! Welcome to the fold. I'd only had Android phones, however I'm rocking two iPhones now.

Enjoy and have fun here at iMore!

?Sent from the colored one using Tapatalk?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore good sir. I too travelled between Blackberry and Android, not Windows Phone before landing on iOS. That being said I bought a Moto G, and Lumia 520 recently.

Hey look! I'm on an iPhone!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2