Hello iMore!

Kris Simundson

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
So I'm not really new per say to Mobile Nations, just more or less iMorel. As everyone can see, my name is my user name so no need for that introduction.

Anyways you can find me mainly on the Crackberry site, as I am an Moderator over there. I'm a huge mobile technology fan, well technology in a whole. My past device history has included devices like the HTC Dream (G1), Motorola Xoom Tablet, Samsung Galaxy S2, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, and a Samsung Galaxy S3. Those are just my Android devices. I've also had a iPhone5, 2 iPhone 4S's, iPad 2nd Gen and a iPhone 3GS along with a Samsung Focus WP7/7.5. Currently I'm back with my most comfortable platform in Blackberry. I've had a 8100, 9000, 9700, 9780, 9800, 9900, PlayBook, Z10, and now my Q10.

I'm currently in the Candian Armed Forces as an Artilleryman, so hence my Display Picture. I'm 25 years old, and have a 18 month old daughter. And yea just getting my foot in the door here as well :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, Kris, and thank you for introducing yourself to our community. It is appreciated....:)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Kris,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Welcome I used to be over at crackberry also but switched when I switch platforms

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Kris.... I think you are going to find everyone in here who has welcomed you to have come from CB as well and now we are all over here. We surely welcome you and i do know you a Mod over there. With much respect being in any armed forces I thank you for serving be it here in the USA or Canada our neighbors. If there is anything we can do to help... Yell at us and in the meantime, Have fun at iMore.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Kris! I was a regular on CB for several years and I'm now enjoying my time here. Have fun!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2