04-25-2012 06:54 PM
- Michelle HaagMobile Nations Staff
These are the basic guidelines for entering a contest in the iMore Forums. They are subject to change, and more specific instructions may be listed in the individual contest threads. So be sure to READ THE CONTEST THREADS!
1. Contests are open to visitors and registered users of iMore, provided they are not contractors, advisors, admins, direct employees of Mobile Nations -- or anyone else who might otherwise have a leg up on things. You know who you are. And we know who you are.
2. Contests end when we say they end. Read the thread.
3. We won't keep you from posting more than once. But if you're an obvious spammer, we'll know it, and you won't win at random. And we'll make fun of you, and possibly suspend your account, and then make fun of you some more.
4. Winners may be chosen at random, or per specific instructions. In other words, READ THE CONTEST THREAD.
5. Winners will be notified by e-mail. So check your e-mail, and your spam email. Make sure that your registered email is correct.
6. It can take a week sometimes to be notified due to various circumstances, so be patient.
7. If we are mailing/shipping you a prize, and you are international, we are not responsible for customs/duties. We mark prizes as a gift so usually you won't need to worry about it, but you never know.
8. If the contest prize is a device, unless otherwise noted it is just the device. The winner is responsible for any contracts, plans, warranties, and accessories that may be needed.
These rules may be amended at any time, for reasons that we see fit. There may also be a test on them later, so pay attention.
And good luck!
Last edited by James Falconer; 04-28-2016 at 01:27 PM.04-25-2012 06:54 PMLike 129
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD