- 16,188 Posts
Apple is working to fix an issue that causes some iPad Pros to become unresponsive
Apple has posted up a new support document that reveals it is working to fix an issue with the iPad Pro that some owners have reported. Some of the 12.9-inch tablet units have become unresponsive and display a black screen, with users having to perform a hard reset to get it working again.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By randally in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 4Last Post: 12-17-2015, 10:07 AM
- By nateohio in forum iPhoneReplies: 3Last Post: 11-22-2015, 11:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2015, 12:36 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2015, 12:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2015, 10:40 AM