- 17,208 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How to add extra clock faces to your Apple Watch
You can customize your clock faces as much as you like, but what if you want them customized in more than one way?
You can set up the Modular clock face on your Apple Watch, for example, to have a simple, white palette and all the complications you need to stay on top of all your information at work. But you could also set it up with a bright palette and everything you need for when you go for a run. Customizing it from scratch each time would be a waste of time. Luckily, Apple lets you add multiple versions of a clock face and customize each one not only to your liking, but for all the different ways you like!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By townsdan in forum Apple Watch AccessoriesReplies: 14Last Post: 08-11-2015, 12:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2015, 01:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 05-16-2015, 01:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2015, 01:04 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2015, 12:00 PM