- 16,191 Posts
Apple sends email notifications when users sign into iCloud.com
Apple has added a new layer of security to iCloud, notifying users when someone logs into iCloud.com using their email address and password. When you log in to the site, Apple will send you an email notifying you that someone has your credentials have been used on iCloud.com, and instructing you either to ignore the email if you did this yourself, or what steps to take if you didn't.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Eskemo30 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 28Last Post: 11-17-2014, 07:04 PM
- By kilofoxtrot in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2014, 08:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2014, 08:08 AM
- By drdeath91 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2014, 08:55 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2014, 01:22 PM