Dear iMessage, I Wish I Knew How To Quit You!

Eddster

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I don't know how I ever lived without iMessage. I had no idea how dependent I would become on it when Apple first released it. I've had the inclination to try other phones on other platforms, but iMessage is the ONE thing that keeps me searching for my iPhone. Let's face it, some other phones HAVE finally caught up to iPhone in terms of build quality. I am testing out one that I really WANT to love. But as nice as this phone is, the screen and camera are absolutely amazing and better than my iPhone 6s PLUS IMO, I just can't get used to not having access to iMessage on my phone. Damn you Apple and your wonderful messaging platform. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE open it up and make it cross-platform. I'm dreaming, I know. Apple has absolutely no incentive to open it up. Am I the only one who is hopelessly addicted to iMessage, but maybe not to iPhones in general?

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I enjoy using iMessage but I just don't see what everyone sees in it. If I switched platforms iMessage wouldn't be one of the things I'd miss

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus  using Tapatalk

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I enjoy using iMessage but I just don't see what everyone sees in it. If I switched platforms iMessage wouldn't be one of the things I'd miss

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus  using Tapatalk

Delivery confirmations, longer character limits per message, enhanced group chat features, and audio messages keep me using iMessage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2