Based on my past threads, for the past month or so, I've been working on purchasing the 'right' iMac. Well, I'm finished!
- iMac Late 2015 2TB, i5, with 16GB ram
- Seagate Backup Plus Slim 2TB drive (USB 3.0) for backups
- MX Wavemaster Logitech mouse (this thing is BRILLIANT, and can be connected to my iMac and my Windows 10 computer)
- Office 2016 for Mac
- and a few other apps
Now to truly start using this iMac, and moving away from my Windows 10 computer. Oh, and to convert the missus, too!
The last thing I think that may get on my nerves, is moving Quicken from Windows 10 to my iMac. So far in my research, there are a lot of people complaining about Quicken for Mac. So, interesting times ahead, in that regard...
- 06-14-2016, 12:37 PM #2
- 06-15-2016, 02:02 PM #4
Re: Setup complete!
my first iMac is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. My wife got a new PC at Christmas time. I tried to convince her to look at Mac's but she refused and said she had too many programs that worked with Windows. Good luck with yours. i'm hoping after she gets her hands on mine she'll rethink her decision.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 2Last Post: 06-02-2016, 08:50 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2016, 03:13 PM
- By gizbug in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2016, 09:27 AM
- By ivantwilliams in forum iMacReplies: 2Last Post: 05-20-2016, 08:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2016, 06:22 PM