Results 1 to 2 of 2
iCloud and Outlook 2007 Calednar - WTH HAPPENED?!
OK - I feel a little better getting that off my chest. Now if somebody could tell me how to fix this, I'd be very appreciative.
I have a Novell Groupwise work email and calendar exchange account set up with filter that will automatically forward all appointments through to my iCloud account, which will then sync to my Outlook 2007 at home, and of course, my iPhone 4S. This allows me to view one calendar with ALL of my appointments - home and work. I have done this for well over 2 years and it has worked well. When I get the appointment on my Outlook, I just change the "Category" color to reflect a work appointment.
Until I upgraded to iOS7, which required an update to iTunes and the iCloud sync for Outlook. Since that fateful day, all of two days ago, I can not alter the category color for any work appointments, getting an error popup that states, "The attendee may not change the event'.
Since when? And does anybody have a fix. Please!?
- By dfine1966 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1351Last Post: 02-27-2014, 06:03 AM
- By Judson50 in forum iOS 7Replies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2013, 10:35 PM
- By Pete M in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2013, 06:18 PM
- By Fausty82 in forum iOS 7Replies: 8Last Post: 09-21-2013, 04:27 PM
- By kealonnix in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2013, 02:22 PM