- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Not able to remove iCloud backup notice on iPod touch.
So the notice says, ''This iPod touch hasn't been backed up in 2 weeks. Backups happen when this iPod touch is plugged in, locked, and connected to Wi-Fi.'' Then it has an ''ok'' button to click it off, however it won't work. When I press ok, it won't remove. I then tried to switch my iPod off but the notice is still there and won't let me swipe to turn my iPod off. So I tried to connect it to my laptop (mac book pro) to hopefully let it connect it to Wi-Fi as it isn't turned on, and locked it like it said in the notice but nothing happened. So I can't get into my iPod. Please Help!
- 11-16-2012, 04:35 PM #2
- 01-26-2013, 03:16 AM #3
- By arcurlyq in forum iPhone 4Replies: 10Last Post: 01-11-2016, 04:02 AM
- By dilligaf79 in forum iOS 6Replies: 4Last Post: 11-08-2012, 12:02 AM
- By niceguy167 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2010, 04:06 PM
- By itmozart in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2008, 07:09 PM
- By arunklal in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2008, 12:50 PM