Mobile Nations Fitness month: Week 1 (iPod nano + iPad 3 giveaway!)

MunchkinD13

Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Yesterday was mostly strength training for me. Haven't done that in a while and my legs are sore today. Unfortunately no running and my schedule won't give me the chance again until Friday. So Friday it is. Back to running and working on my goal to shave 30 seconds off my mile time.

bones10

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure when "week 1" ends, but I ran again this morning. I ran 5.99 miles in 54:44min. I went for a bit more distance this morning, though my pace was still pretty decent at 9:08min.

Since Feb 1st, I've run 21.7 miles including today.

- John

IqWaN

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
feels great

did my best workout untill now.. each day when i hit the gym.. i got to compete with myself... will lose 4-5kgs in this month...

Dionte

Jul 6, 2008
Visit site
I had a slip last night, I went to applebees with a friends after class but today I'm back on the horse. 273 for breakfast, 280 for lunch, I'm starting to get hungry I brought a snack but a big bag of popcorn seems like too much. I'm walking for an hour tonight. Might go to subway for dinner.

future_nobody

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Speaking of which, I've been really rigid about my calorie intake since the beginning of January and I think knowing the number of calorie in certain foods has helped me lose quite a bit of weight. But the side effect of that is that it's taken all the pleasure out of eating out. I love going to restaurants but I just haven't had the desire since I started dieting. It kind of makes me sad. Am I alone in this?

seilke28

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm working on not eating out/eating junk food and making better choices when it comes to food. More fruits/veggies, less pasta.

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Not a great day today... Woke up with a cold.... Didn't consume too many calories, but I haven't done any exercise today... I will be heading to bed soon.... hopefully I will feel up to exercising tomorrow.

Kitty Cat

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
I did 40 minutes of active games. I did 100 jumping jacks. I did 4 sets of 20 of each ofthe strength excrises with mountain climbers 20 each for 1 and 2 leg.:):)

Cameronjr

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Day 2

Alright, so today i did all my sets of pushups/situps/squats all at once.

I worked out at the gym and did 25 mins of cardio, and also did bench press, dumbell's, as well as stretches and such.

Guarantee that i will be sore tommorrow morning.

future_nobody

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I bought a bunch of winter gear last week so I can still ride my bike in the cold. Took it all out for a spin today for an hour. Really brutal ride but it felt great. I have a bike trainer for indoor riding but I just can't get into it.

gthugballin

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
my update again

80 push ups.. some decline, diamond, wide, regular

120 situps.. with some bicycles thrown in there

Still can't do squats shah thys are killing me.. but they should be fine tomorrow... i plan to go running again. I have the nike plus app.. almost 300 miles clocked on it :D

Hope everyone is still doing good!

sector107

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Insanity cardio recovery workout sounds easy but given the fact that it's Insanity I'm talking about, odds are that it's not. T minus 20 mins.

May the Force be with you.

zee921

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Insanity cardio recovery workout sounds easy but given the fact that it's Insanity I'm talking about, odds are that it's not. T minus 20 mins.

May the Force be with you.

Did that one last Friday. It was a nice change of pace. It's alot of stretching and yoga type poses. I was actually pretty sore the next day.

Yesterday was the Insanity Cardio Circuit for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2