Battery performance on 10.2

rickz97

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if this is normal, but whenever i use siri, after 2 question my battery will decrease 1%... is this normal?? Anybody bother to try it on their device and see how many question will it take to reduce the battery by1%(wifi off, bluetooth off, 4G On) thanks!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if this is normal, but whenever i use siri, after 2 question my battery will decrease 1%... is this normal?? Anybody bother to try it on their device and see how many question will it take to reduce the battery by1%(wifi off, bluetooth off, 4G On) thanks!

Siri uses a decent amount of battery, so 1% is probably not unusual if you're doing it on LTE/4G as well. I'd have to test it though I've never thought to look at the battery when using Siri.

Why not use it on wifi?

jlgraham

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I was having major battery issues after updating to 10.2, as well as random reboots (see thread: "6s Plus Restarting & Battery Draining Sporadically after 10.2 Update").

I tried wiping the phone and starting from scratch (did not restore from backup) and the problem mostly persisted, so I took it to Apple and they swapped it for free (covered under Apple Care).

mr_coldharbour

Dec 26, 2015
Visit site
Anybody having sporadic battery drain or any of the shutdown at 30% type of thing?

If you're having this issue, as a 6S or 6S Plus user you're entitled to a battery or device replacement. There's an official Apple replacement programme for such symptoms for those devices. Just go to your Apple Store and they'll sort it out.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4