Hi Everybody!

Sangathegame

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
After reading all the "Please Read" stuff, I'm actually really excited to be here! This seems to be a very energetic and lively forum, and it's been a while since I've been an active member in one of these.

Anyways, my name is Chi, and I'm an educational consultant in Southern California. My wife and I both own an iPhone.....4. No, you read that correctly, we still use the iPhone 4. Not even the 4S, just the 4. Anyone still with me? =P

The reason for the "antiques" is b/c 1) I needed to save money since I needed money to create my game for the iPad (don't worry, I will post in the right forum about it). And 2) we recently had twins. So that's pretty much my life now: infants, work, infants, promote game, oh did I mention infants?

Anyhoot, I love meeting new people and hope to do so here!

Sangathegame

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. Please take a few minutes to read our App and Developer Rules & Guidelines. Good luck with your app development. App and Developer Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
Thanx pr1nce! I did read it, and so I will be posting in the game section since it's actually on the store.
Interesting, I can't post links since I don't have enough post counts, but apparently I can't even post quote that have links in them...

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanx pr1nce! I did read it, and so I will be posting in the game section since it's actually on the store.
Interesting, I can't post links since I don't have enough post counts, but apparently I can't even post quote that have links in them...

You're welcome. Yes you'll need 10 meaningful posts before you can post links.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4