AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

Dream Lester

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Well isn't that a slap in the face...woke up this mornint to my status being "canceled". I was mad until I realized this is GREAT. I can now watch my Target store and get one in a few days! I'll keep yall posted!

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Well isn't that a slap in the face...woke up this mornint to my status being "canceled". I was mad until I realized this is GREAT. I can now watch my Target store and get one in a few days! I'll keep yall posted!
I just checked mine because I just saw what happened to yours and I was hoping they had cancelled mine too. But guess what? Mine shipped!

Written by the mighty S-pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!

Dream Lester

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Well since I had resigned myself to not really getting it until possibly mid-november I'm actually handling this much better than I imagined. How on earth and why on earth would they cancel an order that was made on 9/12?? Anyway, over the last couple weeks I've seen some 6pluses in stores around my area so I'll just be diligent in keeping my eye out so I can run right out and grab one!

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Well since I had resigned myself to not really getting it until possibly mid-november I'm actually handling this much better than I imagined. How on earth and why on earth would they cancel an order that was made on 9/12?? Anyway, over the last couple weeks I've seen some 6pluses in stores around my area so I'll just be diligent in keeping my eye out so I can run right out and grab one!
Good luck.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
After looking at my tracking information, it looks like my iPhone 6 Plus will be here tomorrow. Makes things very interesting because I have been using the Note 4 for About 5 days now. And I have a good handle on what it can do. So I will actually be able to compare both phones side-by-side for a week if I wanted to see truly which one is better for me. Although, I think I already know the answer.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
After looking at my tracking information, it looks like my iPhone 6 Plus will be here tomorrow. Makes things very interesting because I have been using the Note 4 for About 5 days now. And I have a good handle on what it can do. So I will actually be able to compare both phones side-by-side for a week if I wanted to see truly which one is better for me. Although, I think I already know the answer.

I didn't see your info on the spreadsheet, when did you order your plus and what color/size?

I actually had a dream last night that my plus shipped and soon as I woke up I checked my email and order status, and it still says "in progress". Darn-it
Looks like I am going to go and drop $100+ and have my iPhone 5 fixed today, I just can't take not having a smartphone any longer. On the good side of it, I will be able to sell my 5 for more once my 6+ arrives (which at this rate might not be until 2015) :crying::crying::crying:

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I didn't see your info on the spreadsheet, when did you order your plus and what color/size?

I actually had a dream last night that my plus shipped and soon as I woke up I checked my email and order status, and it still says "in progress". Darn-it
Looks like I am going to go and drop $100+ and have my iPhone 5 fixed today, I just can't take not having a smartphone any longer. On the good side of it, I will be able to sell my 5 for more once my 6+ arrives (which at this rate might not be until 2015) :crying::crying::crying:
I didn't add my info to the spreadsheet I ordered on 9/19/14. I ordered the 128 GB space grey model. I live in Plainfield, IL if that matters.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I didn't add my info to the spreadsheet I ordered on 9/19/14. I ordered the 128 GB space grey model. I live in Plainfield, IL if that matters.

Yep, I have the exact phone on order, ordered the exact same time as you. And according to the spreadsheet, there are a lot of people with the same phone on order (lots who ordered on 9/12). So maybe mine will be shipping soon as well....I hope.

Can I add your info to the spreadsheet?

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Yep, I have the exact phone on order, ordered the exact same time as you. And according to the spreadsheet, there are a lot of people with the same phone on order (lots who ordered on 9/12). So maybe mine will be shipping soon as well....I hope.

Can I add your info to the spreadsheet?
You may.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Strange, all the info is now gone when I check my order status online...

orderstatus_zpsfbfbe5ce.png

I did call in and it still says my order is being processed.

anon(4144202)

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Just checked mine shipped. It's coming out of Memphis. It must just happened there's no expected date yet. Can somebody make the changes to the spreadsheet?

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
My how things have changed. What if all of us who were complaining about AT&T and how they botched this end up getting our phones early?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4