Feature that you wish was included in the 6 and 6 Plus?

EEZ123

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
So there were a lot of hints about the new iphone being water proof and the inclusion of sapphire glass, as well as a few other features that were not included. What feature do you wish they had included in the 6 or 6 Plus? For me its not being water proof, or resistant at least. I run, ride and bring my iPhone to a lot of outdoor events and I have a LifeProof case right now, but it would be nice not to need a bulky case or not to worry if it gets rained on or heavily sweat upon.

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Wish the 6 had OIS like the 6+. I prefer the smaller screen but take a lot of pictures so OIS would be amazing.

metrix

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
better design

seriously, Johnny, can we please get rid of the excess bezel on top and sides?

Seriously the phone would be much more comfortable and pocketable if it didn't have to be symmetrical. There's plenty of ways to make a 5.5 inch screen not feel huge. That being said, the 6 plus is still on my list.

eprisencc

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
better design

seriously, Johnny, can we please get rid of the excess bezel on top and sides?

Seriously the phone would be much more comfortable and pocketable if it didn't have to be symmetrical. There's plenty of ways to make a 5.5 inch screen not feel huge. That being said, the 6 plus is still on my list.

I second this. How hard is it to make an edge to edge screen and less bezel on the top and bottom.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vincie855