Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

tcoche

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
nothing here in CO yet. I ordered early. Right before 1am MST. My order# is 170..(croosses fingers) Hope I get it delivered tomorrow...that would be sooo sweet before the weekend! :D

mels531

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
just spoke to vzw there status site is currently down and told me to call the automated system 611 option 4 then order status and it said if your last four of confirmation numbers are 0001 your order will be there in the next 2 business days

So if it was was shipped today meaning arrival Monday?? This screws with me because I have to work all day.

cruiz1022

Aug 15, 2008
Visit site
I haven't gotten the email but I called 611 and spoke to customer service and they told me that it shipped from Texas and I will get it tomorrow (Miami, FL) . I hope he was/is telling the truth

anneemonster

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm in southern california and ordered through apple at around 4:15pm. No tracking number. When I check my status it just says prepared for shipment...

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm also in the upstate, and mine is with FedEx.

Able to get a delivery date or anything other than not found on fedex.com?

And what part? I am in Simpsonville, and guessing our iPhones are neighbors right now.

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
just spoke to vzw there status site is currently down and told me to call the automated system 611 option 4 then order status and it said if your last four of confirmation numbers are 0001 your order will be there in the next 2 business days and vzw rep told me that no tracking number yet because fedex is still processing them

my last 4 numbers are 0002 and when i called it said should arrive within 2 business days so i think it is more than just the 0001 orders

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
No details unfortunately...hopefully by the time I wake up though!

I know. I keep hitting refresh on FedEx.com and nothing. Because, you know, it will make a world of difference now or at 6 AM.

Just glad I am not the only person with this strange disorder...

trobey#IM

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Two phones ordered in Minnesota, one 16g being delivered via UPS and one 32g being delivered via FedEx----both with tracking numbers!!!--- :) :) :)

mkm

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I know. I keep hitting refresh on FedEx.com and nothing. Because, you know, it will make a world of difference now or at 6 AM.

Just glad I am not the only person with this strange disorder...

HAHA. I know! It's just so hard not to be impatient. Obviously it is going to deliver when it delivers
I can already see the next forum "Let us know when your Fed Ex shipment info is available".....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4