Some emails can't be deleted

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
How come on my iPad air I have three emails that I can't delete. He used to be one but now it's more. One of them was from Twitter it was a spam from my inbox and I actually deleted it in Twitter. I also went to my Gmail and deleted it off desktop mode or browser mode. But I still can't delete it off the iPad inbox.

Anyone else ever experienced this? I also sync my iPhone and my iPad emails and I don't have this problem on my iPhone it's gone from there.

Ecm

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
I had a similar case where an email message seemed to get "stuck". I did a reboot and that forced the re-sync. You could reboot or go to Settings > Mail and toggle email off/on for that account to force the re-sync.

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I had a similar case where an email message seemed to get "stuck". I did a reboot and that forced the re-sync. You could reboot or go to Settings > Mail and toggle email off/on for that account to force the re-sync.

Cool thanks I'll definitely give that a shot later and if all else fails maybe I'll remove and reinstall my email into the iPad

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site

Toggling the email off and on again did the trick so far, I can't believe it was THAT easy, thanks again!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77