My battery color on my Iphone chaged from green to now being yellow.
Is this implying there is a problem of some sort?
- 07-10-2016, 08:40 PM #2
- 7,741 Posts
Re: My battery color on my Iphone chaged from green to now being yellow.
Welcome to iMore! Everything is fine. You're in lower power mode. It saves battery power but it disables some things like certain notifications and background processes. You can turn off low power mode in Settings > Battery or charge your iPhone and it will turn off automatically once your battery level reaches 80%.
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2016, 12:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone SEReplies: 4Last Post: 07-31-2016, 10:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2016, 08:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2016, 08:01 PM
- By samduffy in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2016, 06:27 PM