What can I do about purchasing a new iTunes gift card that has already been redeemed?

I

iMore Question

7 hours ago I bought at CVS Itunes Gift card, code to be seen (may be photographed), and now I want to use, redeem display "This code has already been redeemed"

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: My iTunes gift card stolen by others, how can I do?

Welcome to iMore. Sorry to hear about this. If the card was stolen and has been redeemed, there is unfortunately nothing you can do. Sorry for the bad news.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site

If you just bought the card and it has never left your sight (ie, you still have the card), then call Apple at 1-800-My-Apple.

Or, take it back to the CVS and ask to speak with a manager.

Samuel Orris

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site

There is no way. You have nothing to do. But you can contact with the apple help desk or mail them. :crying: Sorrry.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

That stinks :( Depending on the actual circumstances (I'm not sure what code to be seen (may be photographed) means) you may be able to get some help from CVS and/or Apple if they can show when it was activated vs when it was redeemed.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site

That stinks :( Depending on the actual circumstances (I'm not sure what code to be seen (may be photographed) means) you may be able to get some help from CVS and/or Apple if they can show when it was activated vs when it was redeemed.

I've no idea how the scammers do it, but every so often you can buy things that have a code for activation, and as soon as you try to activate it it says it was already activated. I've had that happen with games I've purchased on Amazon before. As long as the physical purchased item has never left you (wasn't physically stolen) then you should be able to get a new activation code.

Samuel Orris

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
Was it redeem for your own iTunes account ? If it was then you can buy and download songs, games, apps, movie, PDF books, ringtone etc from the iTunes or iBook store. :D :rolleyes: