Remote wipe iPhone without find my iPhone setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iMore Question

remote wipe iphone without find my iphone setup

I want to erase an iPhone that is no longer in my possession but find my iPhone is either turned or not set up becuase when i got to find my iPhone in icloud it say no devices available how do i go about wiping the phone now??

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: remote wipe iphone without find my iphone setup

Welcome to iMore. If you had Find My iPhone set up, then any device that has it turned on will show in iCloud.com. Even if the device is turned off it will still show in the list, but as being offline. If it is not in the list, then Find My iPhone was not set up or turned on by you on that device and you will not be able to remote wipe it.

iSppasr

Jan 8, 2019
Visit site
The iPhone's Settings have the ability to delete data for iPhone,but it doesn't actually erase everything on your iPhone completley,that's why there are still erase tools out there.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
The iPhone's Settings have the ability to delete data for iPhone,but it doesn't actually erase everything on your iPhone completley,that's why there are still erase tools out there.

You can’t erase an iPhone remotely using third party software. Even if you could most of those apps are fraudulent.
This question was asked in 2016 and there has already been a sufficient answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.