selected the wrong language on the setup process for the apple box how do we go back
in the setup process for installing the apple box i accidentally selected the wrong language. So how can I go back.
- 12-25-2015, 06:11 PM #2
- 12-28-2015, 12:23 PM #3iMore Intermediate
- 368 Posts
Re: selected the wrong language on the setup process for the apple box how do we go back
If you mean “Change the language. On Apple TV, in Settings , go to General > Language and select a language.”
Excerpt From: Apple Inc. “Apple TV User Guide.” Apple Inc., 2015. iBooks.
This material may be protected by copyright.
Yes, I understand you won't be able to read the text on screen, but if you accidentally selected a Western language that uses an alphabet, you should be able work through the Settings Menu that uses the Gear icon by trial and error. The roots of many Western language words are similar.
- By iMore Question in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2015, 12:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 2Replies: 2Last Post: 12-25-2015, 06:07 PM
- By mach1man in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 12-25-2015, 04:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2015, 02:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-25-2015, 01:57 PM