My new mobile number keeps on sending information
My new mobile number is sending my old contacts my new mobile number. It keeps on draining my prepaid balance. How can i deactivate this feature? Is it on my phone or in the network?
- 11-05-2015, 05:24 AM #2
- 7,810 Posts
Re: My new mobile number keeps on sending information
Welcome to iMore! There is no built-in functionality in iOS that I can think of, unless there's an installed app on your device that's causing this to happen. Go to Settings > Cellular and you'll be able to see what apps are using cellular data, and how much. From there you can turn off cellular data access for individual apps.
@pr1nce made an excellent how-to guide to walk you through the process: [GUIDE] How to check to see which apps have access to cellular data
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2015, 01:51 PM
- By dyllonsdabaum in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-05-2015, 10:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2015, 05:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2015, 04:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2015, 03:55 AM