How do I remove 0.00 in gray oval in message screen
After I sent messages, a gray oval with 0.00 appears where I am typing so I cannot see the type. I can only see the message I typed after I press send.
- 09-23-2015, 01:22 PM #2
- 09-27-2015, 12:22 AM #3
- 10-17-2015, 03:24 AM #4iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: How do I remove 0.00 in gray oval in message screen?
Go into the text message sent box and click on it.
press return a couple of times it creates another blank space for the message that you want to type to be seen.
Although this isn't a solution that is a workaround . Hope this helps, it worked for me whilst we wait for a definitive solution in the next iOS upgrade.
- 10-17-2015, 04:52 AM #5
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2015, 11:47 PM
Since 9.0 update on iPad, email messages say this message has not downloaded from server. What can I do?By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2015, 01:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2015, 11:07 AM
- By carolee0704 in forum iPad AirReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2015, 10:27 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2015, 09:51 AM