upgraded my iPhone and still not enough room
I have 20.0 total storage and 17.9 available and cannot download my L.A. Fitness Application.
- 09-07-2015, 06:24 PM #2
- 38,470 Posts
Re: upgraded my iPhone and still not enough room
1. Define "upgraded my iPhone" in the context you're using it.
2. Is the 20.0 and 17.9 storage capacity is Gigabytes, megabytes, bytes or what?
3. If you have 17.9 GB of available storage on your iPhone then you shouldn't have any problems installing the 18.8 MB LA Fitness app.
4. Have you tried resetting the network settings?
5. Is your on file debit/credit card account in good standing, if applicable?
6. Is the device connected to the Internet?
7. If you're on a shares family plan, has the administrator blocked you from installing the app?
- 09-07-2015, 11:28 PM #3
- 09-08-2015, 10:26 AM #4
- By kilofoxtrot in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 8Last Post: 09-11-2015, 10:53 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-08-2015, 03:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-07-2015, 05:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2015, 03:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2015, 02:46 PM