A symbol has appeared on the top of my ipad5 screen.
Last time this happened I didn't receive notifications of
Calls, messages etc
How do I get it off
- 07-15-2015, 09:05 PM #2
- 38,409 Posts
Re: Notification symbol
I 'assume' the symbol resembles a half moon. If so, it is the Do Not Disturb feature, and when it is enabled, you generally will receive any audible alert notifications. To disable it, swipe up from the bottom of your screen to bring up the Control Center. Afterwards, tap on the half moon icon to disable it.
- 07-31-2015, 04:45 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2015, 07:28 PM
- By tachies in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 07-14-2015, 09:12 PM
- By Sergio Hegner in forum Apple WatchReplies: 27Last Post: 07-14-2015, 03:10 PM
- By nepoty in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2015, 09:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2015, 06:13 AM