Votes: 7 24.1%
  • None

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Love the 6 Plus. My all time favorite is the 3GS. The feel was great on that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Love the 6 Plus. My all time favorite is the 3GS. The feel was great on that one.

Agree... Now that you say that nothing will ever replace that first iPhone ever. Which for me was the day I dropped my blackberry and got my 3GS

Cap_172R

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
My first iPhone... The 6....

I must admit I like the 5/5S look and feel as well (very classy) but when I first picked up the 6 I had to have it...it was perfect fit

jianrong

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
6 plus. Mine last iphone is 4. Thereafter i switch to note 2 & 4.

I used to be diehard on Nokia phone before iphone.

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
I'm currently using the iPhone 6 Plus but I regret to say after the latest iOS update it's become my least favorite iPhone to date. I've owned them all from day 1 and quite honestly the 5/5s are my favorite models. The build quality was exceptional and felt amazing in the hand and the IOS that was running during that time ran well for me as well.

If you ask me, if you blended the build design of the 5/5s with the size of the 6 Plus frame and battery and the integrity and smoothness of the iOS 7 that would be a phone I would rock proudly.

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
4/4s design was goat imo. I think that design in the size of the 6/6plus would be amazing.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

I fired mine back up recently. It still worked beautifully.
Apple does some NICE work.

Sent from my......nah....you guess........

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I got the 6 and I love it, BUT... After playing with the plus at Apple, I must admit I prefer it. If I had perfect close up vision, I might prefer the 6 for portability, but I don't so my next iPhone will definitely be the plus version.
I've had the 3GS, the 4S and the 5, but of all my iPhones, the 6 is my favorite.
Can't wait for the next one, though.

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
I have liked the looks of all of the iPhone's I have had. There is something about holding a new iPhone. The 6+ did take a few days to get used to. At first I thought I had made a mistake getting it, but once I had gotten used to it, I can't see myself going back to a smaller screen. Each one has something that appeals to me, but the 6+ is my favorite right now.

Alex_Hong

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I've used the 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, and the 6. Only ever played with the 6+ for a while though. My favourite at this point is still the space grey 5S, with the 6 close behind.

It's a comfortable size to use one handed without fear of the phone slipping for me.

I love all the improvements the 6/6+ brought of course. But i find the 6 a little too big for my liking. Despite being 4.7", it feels like a bigger screen phone because how low my thumb has to go to hit the home button. As it stands, the improvements are not enough for me to pick it as my favourite iPhone over the 5S just yet (unless it is slightly smaller in size). But with the next iPhone, probably. :p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2