Facebook notifications after update

yaynative

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
After the recent Facebool app update I no longer get any notifications from it. Anyone else have the same problem? I reinstalled it, closed it, rebooted phone and nothing works.

Any ideas?

jairo1daywrk4apple

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
same here, exact differently, i get app notifications... but they still dont go away until the second time i refresh the app... like i said before... facebook, will always release updates, and always still have problems

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Facebook is HORRIBLE with updates. Don't depend on Push Notifications EVER working, consider yourself lucky when they do.

liquidzoo

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I literally NEVER get notifications from Facebook. I get badges after I close the app (fat lotta good THAT does...) but that's it. My wife posted 15 different photos yesterday, tagged me in all of them, and I didn't get a single notification.

dBMan

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
FB notifications have always been sketchy. Sometimes they work, usually they don't. I will say the new update works better in displaying notifications at the bottom of the app itself when you open it. Last version didn't even do that. I had to go to the main notification view on the home screen to see them. Whatever. It's a free app for a free website. It works well enough for me.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77