Message to Developers..

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Please if you make apps that use things like traffic cams or in where you have to choose your State, Please separate Maryland from Washington, D.C., it is very confusing to have to go down a list where Gaithersburg/Rockville/Bethesda... Maryland and the District are in the same section. It makes it too long and people will not recommend your app because this can be seen as a turn off.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Have you emailed/contacted the developers of the applicable app or apps you've already downloaded in regard to this?

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I have sent them another message. This is also something I wanted to post here in case any developers see this. I wanted to sound off in a non-harsh way that also explains certain things. If you know of any forum I can post this tip/request to that see's worldwide developer use, please let me know.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have sent them another message. This is also something I wanted to post here in case any developers see this. I wanted to sound off in a non-harsh way that also explains certain things. If you know of any forum I can post this tip/request to that see's worldwide developer use, please let me know.

​Okay and I sure will...:)...Take care.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2