T-Mobile and the iPhone 3G/3GS

Jaewoot

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
Hey everyone, I hope this is the right section.

But I wanted to post that the iPhone 3G/3GS is confirmed working with T-Mobile data plans (Black Berry/G1 Unlimited Data/Text @ 24.99 and 34.99).

I had just received 2x 3GS yesterday and went to: Settings -> General -> Network -> Cellular Data Network ->APN and put in epc.tmobile.com

I disabled 3G and voila, both plans worked flawlessly with edge.

I understand that the costs of the plans do not justify the worth, but for some people, they save quite a few bucks compared to AT&T with the unlimited data/text.

I just wanted to post this because about a week or so ago, I was looking for the same answer and couldn't find a real clear answer. I know a lot of other people could be in the same boat and I just wanted to clarify that it's confirmed working.

Justin

C Nugget

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
Hey everyone, I hope this is the right section.

But I wanted to post that the iPhone 3G/3GS is confirmed working with T-Mobile data plans (Black Berry/G1 Unlimited Data/Text @ 24.99 and 34.99).

I had just received 2x 3GS yesterday and went to: Settings -> General -> Network -> Cellular Data Network ->APN and put in epc.tmobile.com

I disabled 3G and voila, both plans worked flawlessly with edge.

I understand that the costs of the plans do not justify the worth, but for some people, they save quite a few bucks compared to AT&T with the unlimited data/text.

I just wanted to post this because about a week or so ago, I was looking for the same answer and couldn't find a real clear answer. I know a lot of other people could be in the same boat and I just wanted to clarify that it's confirmed working.

Justin

I use those same APN settings with my 3G and on my little sister's 2G with, both with the Android plan. I also find that the "epc.tmobile.com" settings work better in my area (Tampa Bay, FL) than "internet2.voicestream.com".

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2