Why can't I make an ICloud account?

I

iMore Question

Hi, I just got my new IPhone5s for this past Christmas and it works perfectly fine except for the fact that I have tried to make an ICloud account on it too many times? Also I have read some of the answers for these types of questions and the problem is I do not have a Pc and I have tried everything, I even got document papers on how to fix this problem, But they haven't helped anything. I don't want to reset my IPhone, But I really want to download apps, So I will do anything just to do so and if anyone has any advice for me on how to fix this problem please let me know! Thank you!

-H

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Can you not sign in to iCloud with one of your previous iCloud account information?

mark-d

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Did you buy the phone second hand? There is a limit to how many iCloud accounts you can create per device so if the phone was bought second hand it's likely the previous owner has reached that limit.

Apple support is your best option, or if you know a friend with an Apple device you can create an account on their device and login with that on your own device is an effective workaround.

Good luck

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2