Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default How do I delete FaceBook items on iPhone?

Just bought I-phone, and joined Facebook. Inundated by messages from FB. I need a delete button!! But there is none. What's best approach?
  2. Best Answer

Welcome to iMore.com! Please join the site so you can respond. It's easy, here's how...
    http://forums.imore.com/ask-question...-up-imore.html

I believe you are referring to FaceBook notifications. These can be controlled, as can ANY notification, fairly easily. Go to Settings from your homescreen, then Notifications, then scroll down to the App who's notifications you want to adjust, in this case FaceBook, click on it, and you will see, several toggles, along with a short explanation. You may want to set Allow Notifications to (Off, or not green), OR just turn off the sound, or Show options, etc. Try and see what you like. You can control ANY app's notifications this same way.

Q&A Jedi

Global Posts
    38,911 Global Posts

Default Re: How do I delete FaceBook items on iPhone?

Welcome to iMore.com! Please join the site so you can respond. It's easy, here's how...
    [Guide] How to Sign Up at iMore

I believe you are referring to FaceBook notifications. These can be controlled, as can ANY notification, fairly easily. Go to Settings from your homescreen, then Notifications, then scroll down to the App who's notifications you want to adjust, in this case FaceBook, click on it, and you will see, several toggles, along with a short explanation. You may want to set Allow Notifications to (Off, or not green), OR just turn off the sound, or Show options, etc. Try and see what you like. You can control ANY app's notifications this same way.