Iphone SE - list of mostly used applications
Dear All, I have bought new Iphone SE, and I have noticed that on one of the screens, there is a list of last used, or mostly used applications, and recent phone numbers dialed in. How can I clean this list? I do not want that anybody can see, which applications, I have used most on iphone. Thank you.
- 06-27-2016, 06:03 AM #2
Re: Iphone SE - list of mostly used applications
Welcome to iMore! You must be looking at Spotlight Search. Spotlight Search can be very helpful. There's not a way to delete it. You can go to settings and toggle off Siri Suggestions. But that's it. Why would anyone care what apps you have used? If you worry about that, keep your phone locked. Use the Touch ID.
- By thormariusp in forum iOS 10Replies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2016, 10:24 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2016, 04:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2016, 02:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2016, 12:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2016, 09:07 AM