Has the update killed my phone?
I finally told my iPhone 6+ it could go ahead and update this morning and now, almost three hours later, it still hasn't come back on. It had 100% battery and is plugged in now anyway but is showing no signs of life.
Any ideas please?
- 04-02-2016, 06:25 AM #2iMore Pro
- 577 Posts
Re: Has the update killed my phone?
Follow this link
How to put your iPhone or iPad into DFU mode | iMore
Put it in DFU mode and start again.
- 04-02-2016, 07:49 AM #3
- 04-02-2016, 08:16 AM #4
- 04-02-2016, 12:16 PM #5
- By behi09 in forum iPhone SEReplies: 15Last Post: 04-04-2016, 12:15 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2016, 03:32 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2016, 01:56 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2016, 01:50 AM
- By GrittyRoughWare in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2016, 11:40 PM