When I try to charge my iPad, the battery percentage keeps blinking, how do I fix this?
It also makes a beeping sound and I don't think it is charging properly! I tried turning off the iPad then restarting it but it keeps happening! Please help!!
- Best AnswerMar 23 2016 | 1:15 pm EDT
are you using the cord that came with the iPad? Seems like that could be your problem- some third party charging cables don't work
- 03-23-2016, 01:15 PM #2
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2016, 07:02 PM
- By StylinProfilin in forum Apple TVReplies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2016, 08:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2016, 01:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2016, 07:36 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2016, 07:12 AM