- iMore Newbie
- 33 Posts
iPhone 6s Plus volume down rocker problematic?
I bought my iPhone 6s Plus this past October and since I'm used to using the assistive touch feature to preserve the buttons of my phone I didn't notice this issue at the beginning but...basically the volume down rocker won't click...it works seamlessly like as u can see in the video it will change the volume but it won't click pls take a look and tell me what you think?Also...is anyone familiar with this issue...is it out of the ordinary...has anyone ever experienced this.Thanks in advance!
- 02-10-2016, 11:00 AM #2
Re: iPhone 6s Plus volume down rocker problematic?
Welcome to iMore! My 6s Plus, which I've had since launch day, isn't experiencing this issue. If there's a design flaw we usually see it popping up on the forum, which I haven't seen. It looks like you just have a bad volume button IMO.
Your 6s Plus should still be under warranty. Bring it into an Apple Store or contact Apple Support.
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2016, 09:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2016, 08:24 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2016, 08:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2016, 06:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2016, 06:50 AM