iPhone 6s Plus volume down button problematic?

Mitko Iliev

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
So u bought my iPhone 6s Plus this past October and believe it or not,since I've been used to using assistive touch to preserve my buttons for a few years now,the moment I powered on my iPhone I toggled this feature on.Now,last night I was listening to music and since it was cold I decided to manually turn down the volume,in other words-I pressed the volume down button.It felt a bit strange so impressed the volume up button as well and then the power/wake button and tbh the volume down button feels like it's a bit stuck.I don't even know if stuck is the proper term to describe this but I don't know what to make of this.I mean,over the years I've had to deal with loose buttons but never stiff ones.I recorded a short video:

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...%3A%2F%2Fvimeo.com%2F154716792&token=8aLRxcJX

Could you pls watch it and tell me if you have the same issue or if it's not an issue or just give me some info on this?Please!

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
That looks like a problem. I would make a Genius Bar appointment and have it looked at. You could try to clean around the edges with a clean toothpick, but I would not try anything further.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2