Apple music no longer working on wifi

zeus_bones

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Out of the blue, my iphone 6s (ios9.2) is no longer able to stream apple music over my wifi connection. All i get is a popup stating: Cannot open. This media format is not supported.

It works just fine over cellular, but its a major drag that i cant airplay music over my airport express at home! I have no idea how it happened, have not messed around with any settings. My girlfriends iphone 6 is also having the same problem.

I have tried rebooting both my phone and the airport express. Any help is much appreciated! This is driving me crazy!!!

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1453147770.575402.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't subscribe to Music. But my playlists and radio work fine. It may be just a temporary glitch. Give it a while and try again.

zeus_bones

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I tried to log out/in to apple music, as some people online said that it helped with similar problems... But now all of my music & playlists are gone. Maybe i should just throw in the towell and go back to spotify!

zeus_bones

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
-forgot to add that i cant download updates in the app store over wifi either. I can go into the app store under updates and get prompted with available updates, but it will only download the update over cellular

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77