my iPhone seems to be blacked out.. Why can't I see anything?
Why can't I see anything when I turn on my iPhone? It rings when u call my iPhone, but it's just blank/blacked out... Is there a lightbulb or something that needs to be chamged?
- 01-14-2016, 01:53 AM #2
- 01-14-2016, 03:05 AM #3
- 01-14-2016, 04:12 AM #4
- 01-14-2016, 04:22 AM #5
- 01-14-2016, 05:09 AM #6
Re: my iPhone seems to be blacked out.. Why can't I see anything?
Welcome to iMore! Before scheduling a Genius Bar appointment try conducting a hard reset if you haven't already done that.
Reset your device by holding the power button and home button down simultaneously until you see the Apple boot logo.
That will often fix the problem. If it doesn't then seek help from Apple. If you aren't near an Apple Store you can contact Apple Support either online or by phone.
- By Iam Sarah in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 01-17-2016, 08:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2016, 08:52 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2016, 04:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2016, 01:03 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2016, 11:08 PM