Is the rose gold iPhone girly ?

I

iMore Question

Im 13 and want a rose gold iPhone but people are calling me homosexual for it even though I'm not, But I think I should get it because it appeals to me.

Shyuan

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Is the rose gold iPhone gay?

Nothing wrong to use rose gold iPhone as a guy, my brother is buying that, I don't see a problem, he's not gay either. Apple did not say rose gold is for female/gay only. Just ignore those that tease you.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: Is the rose gold iPhone gay?

You get the color you want. :) picking rose gold won't make you gay any more than listening to showtunes or watching Judy Garland movies.

If that's what you like, enjoy -- and don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise. :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is the rose gold iPhone gay?

I'm going to answer the question a bit differently because I'm, well, old school. Having said that, an iPhone can't be gay. It's a friggin' smartphone. Now regarding the rose gold color, I'm one of the people who sees it as being a girlish color. It's a pretty color, but I don't see it as a color that I would want on "my" iPhone, but that Just Me, D. I couldn't care less who has the phone in that color and I don't view any guy who has a rose gold iPhone as less manly, but I'm not a kid surrounded by a bunch of immature teens. With that in mind, if you opt to get a rose gold colored iPhone, be confident with it, and when they see pretty girls coming up to you telling you how gorgeous your iPhone is, those teasing you will want one, too.......Good luck with your decision.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: Is the rose gold iPhone gay?

Welcome to iMore!!!

I'll give you the female perspective... I'm also a mother of 3 boys. Go for the rose gold if thats what you like! It's a color not a proclamation of sexual preference. And like JustMe said... be confident in your decision! My 2 oldest want the Rose Gold JUST to draw attention from the girls.... lol so yeah he's totally on point with that. Good luck and don't let anyone persuade you from your choice.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2