email I get a notification that I cannot get mail, connection to the server has been lost
Every time I call for email, it delivers the mail and then a dialogue box pops up and says cannot get mail, server connection has been lost. I have no problem receiving email but the warning is very annoying 400 times a day. Also some of my emails push with no problem others have to be called for even though they are all set the same way. Any way to fix both of these issues?
- 11-12-2015, 01:45 PM #2
Re: email I get a notification that I cannot get mail, connection to the server has been lost
1. Remove the email account from the device, reboot, and then reconfigure the email account.
2. If this is occurring on an iOS device, go to Settings→ Mail, Contacts, Calendars→ Fetch New Data and then make sure that "Push" is selected for each email account capable of sending push notifications. For the account that does not push your email notifications, select the time schedule you'd like the device to "fetch" your email.
- By Wibawoba in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 8Last Post: 12-27-2015, 01:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2015, 01:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2015, 01:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2015, 12:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2015, 12:03 PM