How many people have two cell phones

Rodney Willis

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I have a note 5. But I also want to get the iPhone 6s plus. Don't want to give up my note 5. I want to be able to have both. Do anyone else have the iPhone and Android phones

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! I'm a one phone kind of guy but I can tell you that there are many around here with two or more phones. It's not as uncommon as you would think.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm a one iPhone guy as we'll. A few years ago I did have an iPhone 4s and a BlackBerry 9930. There are many here who have more than one phone.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I have a note 5 I use for work & I use a 6s plus as my personal device. I'd suggest get the iPhone, it's rather simple. I usually carry one on me & leave the other behind depending on my mood.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I use to have a Galaxy S5 for business purposes along with my 6 Plus but I realized how much it irritated me once the novelty wore off. When the new iPhones came out I gave the Samsung to my niece & bought a 6s & 6s Plus...couldn't be happier.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I have a Note 5 and iPhone 6+. Both are quite good. If your family and friends primarily use iMessage then thats a good reason to get an iPhone 6s+.

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I use to have a Galaxy S5 for business purposes along with my 6 Plus but I realized how much it irritated me once the novelty wore off. When the new iPhones came out I gave the Samsung to my niece & bought a 6s & 6s Plus...couldn't be happier.

To me sticking with the same ecosystem makes sense. While I find it entertaining to play around with Android/Windows phones I can't justify having to deal with them on a day-to-day basis. Whether it be iOS, Android, or Windows, the devices are designed to work with each other. Two iPhones makes more sense to me than an iPhone and a Galaxy.

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I once sported two Motorola Razrs at the same time. I owned one and was issued one for work.
mov3_00.jpg

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
To me sticking with the same ecosystem makes sense. While I find it entertaining to play around with Android/Windows phones I can't justify having to deal with them on a day-to-day basis. Whether it be iOS, Android, or Windows, the devices are designed to work with each other. Two iPhones makes more sense to me than an iPhone and a Galaxy.

Agreed!! I learned the hard way

anon(9144744)

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I have a Note 3 and iPhone 6 Plus. Features of both make it almost impossible to give up one or the other. Right now my 6 Plus is my daily driver. Works nicely with my iPad mini 3. I am really wanting an iMac for Christmas but I doubt I'll have such luck lol

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77