Why cant i jailkbreak my iphone 3gs?
ive been trying to jailbreak my iphone 3gs with redsn0w but it after it tells me to put it into DFU mode and i do all the steps and on itunes it says that i am in recovery mode but on redsn0w it says it failed please help!!
- 09-12-2015, 11:08 AM #2iMore Specialist
- 1,356 Posts
Re: Why cant i jailkbreak my iphone 3gs?
Recovery and DFU aren't the same. Is your screen black or does it have the "plug in" logo on it? If it's the latter, you're in recovery. Try again. With redsn0w, it gives you a timer to follow. Follow it exactly. If it's not working, try turning the phone off first and doing it from the powered down state.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-12-2015, 11:31 AM
- By clouds0222 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2015, 10:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2015, 07:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2015, 07:02 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2015, 04:22 PM