I want to access all my photos on every IOS device but not upload photos from each device

I

iMore Question

I am keen to use Photos but I do not want to have every photo I take on my iPhone or iPad sent to the cloud and duplicated across every device. Essentially I wan to be able to look at all the photos on every device but not upload photos from every device. Is this possible?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
You can dissassociate a device from the others or turn off what you don't want synced or duplicated by deselecting photos on a device or even not be signed into iCloud on that device.
There are many good articles on the following URL in reference to iCloud that you might wish to read as well:
iCloud - Apple Support
Try this along with what I gave you and you should be fine.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am keen to use Photos but I do not want to have every photo I take on my iPhone or iPad sent to the cloud and duplicated across every device. Essentially I wan to be able to look at all the photos on every device but not upload photos from every device. Is this possible?

No, at least not that I'm aware of. iCloud will sync all of your connected devices, and any new photos taken will be synced as well. Disabling Photostream and iCloud Photo Library will prevent your devices from accessing the photos, especially new ones, taken and uploaded from one of your other devices.